Saturday 23 February 2013

Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan: Who could be Bollywood’s biggest and best baddie with signature style?


With Akshay Kumar expressing his wish to play grey characters on the big screen soon, we wonder which Bollywood star can be part of the competition to play the darkest, meanest, most unconventional villain ever. We are as curious about which baddie will use what move to show off his presence….any guesses?

Akshay Kumar is receiving rare applause for his phenomenal performance in Neeraj Pandey’s recently released Special 26. The 45-year-old star is now keen, he says, to explore a larger canvas as far as his roles in Bollywood potboilers are concerned. In fact, he wants to portray characters with grey shades, like that he played in Rajkumar Santoshi’s 2004 film Khakee. “I will keep on doing scripts that I like. When I did Khakee, it was earlier given to Paresh Rawal. When Rajkumar Santoshi approached me, I really liked the role. I really liked the character. So if I like the role, I would like to do it. I admire villain roles. I would love to play a villain,” explained the star.


Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan: Who could be Bollywood’s biggest and best baddie with signature style?

No comments:

Post a Comment