Sunday 28 July 2013

Why This Apple Lover Sold His iPad

ipad guy
I'm lucky that my job lets me test out a bunch of different kinds of gadgets for free. At any given moment, I have at least one device running every major computing platform within arm's reach.
But whenever I want to spend my hard-earned cash on a new gizmo, it almost always comes from Apple. I have an iPhone 5, Apple TV, and a MacBook Air. I still think Apple makes the best stuff (they won't forever though, trust me), and that's why it gets my money.
I used to have an iPad (the third-generation model with the super-sharp Retina display), but I sold it last week. I got a cool $400 for it, just $100 less than what I paid for it on launch day in March 2012. (Say whatever you want about Apple, but its products hold their value very well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment