Monday 30 September 2013

Arhaan Behl: I am too young to get married!

Arhaan Behl Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

The actor became a household name after he played the male lead in Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya on Star Plus and now he’s trying to fit into the role of Raghu in Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se…

Arhaan Behl is cute, shy and very charming. He tries to dodge questions about his marriage, but was ready to talk for hours about work. He insists that he wants to concentrate only on his career at the moment. The actor talks about his new show Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se, why he didn’t choose to do Pratigya 2, his plans for marriage and more…
Do you think people will forget Krishna from Pratigya once they get used to Raghu in Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se?
Why should people forget? It’s an advantage when people recognise an actor with their character names. Krishna has become a household name. When I was in Jodhpur shooting for this soap, people were on their rooftops screaming my onscreen name ‘Krishna’. It’s nice that people still connect and recall the character.
Why are you not doing Pratigya 2?

‘Coz I am doing Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se (laughs). No, that’s not the real reason. The makers approached me for the sequel, but I didn’t take it up ‘coz as an actor I didn’t want to repeat myself. I had played Krishna for three years; now I want to do something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment