Saturday 5 April 2014

Aamir Khan: Tiger Shroff is a superstar on the horizon

Aamir Khan: Tiger Shroff is a superstar on the horizon
Yogen Shah

Aamir, who unveiled the trailer of Heropanti, the debut film of Jackie Shroff’s son Tiger, reckons that the young talent is a superstar on the horizon

“It gives me great pride and pleasure to present Tiger Shroff to all of you. I believe that he is the new superstar on the horizon,” said Aamir Khan.
“I truly believe that he has a lot of potential to be the top-most star of the country, and all of us wish him all the very best,” he added.
Aamir, who also spent some time with  Tiger during a few work-out sessions, is impressed by his dedication and hard work. ”I have spent a little time with him. I had the pleasure of working out with him a few times and I feel he is so dedicated, he is really works hard,” the 49-year-old said.

No comments:

Post a Comment