Tuesday 18 June 2013

Kanye West’s Most Quotable Lines On ‘Yeezus’: Star Wars, Croissants, And More

130614-kanye-yeezus-stern-tease
DefJam;Shareif Ziyadat/FilmMagic
“Real nigga back in the house again / Black Timbs all on your couch again / Black dick all in your spouse again / And I know she like chocolate men / She got more niggas off than Cochran, huh?!?” – Kanye West, “On Sight”
“No sports bra let’s keep it bouncing” – Kanye West, “On Sight”
“God! God! God! God! God! God! God! God!” – Kanye West, “Black Skinhead”
Pink-ass Polo’s with a fucking backpack / But everybody know you brought real rap back.” – Kanye West, “I Am A God”
“I am a God / So hurry up with my damn massage / In a French-ass restaurant / HURRY UP WITH MY DAMN CROISSANTS!” – Kanye West, “I Am A God”
“I just talked to Jesus / He said, ‘What up, Yeezus?’ / I said, ‘Shit, I’m chilling / Trying to stack these millions.’” – Kanye West, “I Am A God


“You see there’s leaders and there’s followers / But I’d rather be a dick than a swallower.” – Kanye West, “New Slaves”

No comments:

Post a Comment