Saturday 17 August 2013

Two Of Apple's First Employees Review The New Steve Jobs Movie: 'The Whole Thing Is A Work Of Fiction'

Two of Apple's earliest employees, Bill Fernandez (employee #4) and Daniel Kottke (who officially joined a little later), talked about the new Ashton Kutcher biopic on Steve Jobs. 
Their conversation was transcribed by Vijith Assar at SlashDot.
Fernandez says, "the whole thing is a work of fiction," though he didn't see the movie. When it was in production, he says, "I talked to Victor Rasuk, the actor who was playing me, and he would say, 'Well, did this happen?' and I would say, 'No.' And ultimately I understood that they were not trying to create a historical document, they were doing a dramatic piece. From those variety of hints or clues, I formulated the opinion that I’d probably be really upset if I saw it."

No comments:

Post a Comment