Tuesday 30 April 2013

Alec Baldwin’s Daughter Ireland Baldwin In Open Letter: Don’t Call Me Fat


Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger’s 17-year-old daughter, Ireland, has just launched her modeling career – and is already being called fat. Now, she lashes back

130430-ireland-baldwin-fashion-tease
The 17-year-old stunner (who’s the daughter of Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger) has just burst onto the modeling scene – and she’s already been called fat. On Monday, Baldwin took to Tumblr to lash back at critics who tell her "I am too fat to model, how I am not model material, how I am an unattractive girl, how I am too tall, etc."
"What I don’t fully understand, is what is the good in commenting on a photo of a 17 year old girl and calling her fat, ugly, etc? Is that helping you in some way?" she asks in the lengthy post.
The 6' 2" blonde recently signed on with both Two Management and IMG Models, and earlier this month appeared in a New York Post swimsuit spread. She’s also recently addressed similar body-image issues. "My booty is 5'10 and 115 lbs alone," Baldwin jokingly tweeted on Friday. "This whole modeling world is brand new to me. I'm only 17, and I need to evolve into my own," she wrote, along with: "So while all of you are commenting on how ugly I am and how fat all the time, keep in mind that I haven't been doing this for very long!"

No comments:

Post a Comment